My name is Jea Hyun(Steven) Kim and I'm from ROK(Republic of Korea).
I was born in Seoul and I live in Gangnam. ( Yes, it's Gangnam from Psy's Gangnam Style). I have spent my entire middle school years in Gangnam but I spent most of my childhood in Mokdong (which is also in Seoul).
Currently, I'm attending KMLA (Korean Minjok Leadership Academy), one of the best high schools in Korea! And here is the picture of my school.
Unlike other famous schools in Korea, our school is located in the countryside. Despite the fact that our school has quite low accessibility, it is full of students armed with significant intelligence. Also as it is shown in the picture above, most of our school buildings are built in traditional Korean style, (It is because of our school's ultimate purpose is to raise leaders with global servant leadership with clear identity as proud Korean.)
In the future, I wish to become a bio medical engineer who can develop innovative technology that can save millions of people around the world. After all, as one of the leaders of our society, what could be more important than helping other people? In order to perform this duty, I'm making efforts to build up my knowledge and vision. Although I haven't decided my dream university, I have a strong desire to attend university in America.
I'm really interested in improving my writing skills although my essays are not that significent. I hope I can truly revolutionize my writing during this semester!!


No comments:
Post a Comment